Wednesday 30 April 2008

Bought a Punto!

This is a bit of old news, but been rather busy recently!

Signed the relevant forms to sell the old Peugeot 307 off to a dealer in High Lane, and then went off to find myself a new car :-D

Found a nice Punto at the Hazel Grove garage - 1.2l W-reg with 43k on the clock, for £1,995 - absolute steal! Managed to talk them down by a further £100, and adding in service, MOT and tax (another £200 worth basically). Done deal!

This was all last week, rang up today to confirm collection tomorrow

"Just let me get the paperwork... erm yeah. Not been MOT'd, serviced or taxed yet, should be available next week"

"Bugger off, get it done by tomorrow or I'm claiming my insurance (£5.20 per day) back from you"

Anyway, phoned them back just now, and its been miraculously done in the last 3 hours! I'm collecting it at midday tomorrow :-D Then off to the pub celebrating!

Damn... that means I'm on the J2O's then... going to have to get used to them!

No comments: