Wednesday 4 June 2008

Revision Dodging

Right now, I have 26 hours until my next exam (Computing CP4), yet I am sat blog posting! What a mistake-a to make-a!

Anyway, I've now done 5 exams, and have another 8 left to go. Only 13 days left though! They do like to cram these exams into a nice small space of time!

Since I've finished school, I've discovered PKR - a 3D poker game that you play from your computer over t'internet against other people. It's quite addictive - and a very good waste of time! I came 112th out of 400 in a tournament last night, went all-in on a pair of Kings, the other bastard had a pair of Aces -.- Will be back in the tournament tonight, going to beat last nights record!

I've also discovered some more stuff, which I'll post about later today.

Right, who wants a game of Monopoly?!

No comments: