Wednesday 30 July 2008

Summer stuff

Absolutely loving summer :-D Even though I have a vast cash underflow situation at the moment, I am thoroughly enjoying being 18, and being able to partake in legal pub drinking at long last!

Spent a good 4 hours in the pub at lunch today, and I'm probably going back very soon! Do they do "Frequent Drinker" cards?!

Anyway, I'm getting A-level results in about 2 weeks, and flying out to Hungary the day after, which is absolutely guaranteed to be one giant piss-up. Woop :-D

Besides that, I'm filling the days and nights with various expeditions involving alcohol and fire (nothing illegal, just hilarious!) Various Scout camps and other stuff scattered through summer as well, and a week in Windermere working on my D of E at the end of summer. Never mentioned the other hike on this blog, will have to post about that some time soon

Anyway... the evening's young, the weathers warm, and the beers are cold. Ciao!

No comments: