Thursday 10 January 2008

Lack of blogging

Well, you can all imagine why I've not been blogging much recently... I've got an iPhone!

Yes, almost 1 year to the day of it being announced at Macworld - I hold in my hand the epitome of cool.

The adverts really can't show it at all, its an awesome bit of kit, only got a few complaints:

  • No multiple texts
  • No MMS
  • Headphone jack
  • Home button
  • Applications "crash" to the home screen quite often

Most problems should be fixed with the 1.1.3 update, however, which hopefully is out next week, being announced at MacWorld!

Anyway, back to life...

Got exams this week, had Maths C2 yesterday (went okay, thought of an answer as soon as I left the hall though :( there goes 5 marks). Got Physics resit and Maths C3 tomorrow - fun. I intend to have a fun time at Nic's party tomorrow evening though - I may not make it home!

Handed in my Physics coursework, a month before I had to :o! I'll wait and see if it comes back though, teacher's still had my last piece for 3 months without marking it -.-

I'm rather depressed about going back to school, would much rather be off to Uni tomorrow!

On the subject of Uni - I've had offers from Kent, Nottingham and Edinburgh so far, and have interviews at York and Durham! Kent want me to visit though, which means a 6 hour journey on the train just to get there :( May have to drive... somehow!

No comments: